Information notice on the processing and use of your personal data in the context of applying for a job vacancy with Verdino Green Foods SRL
I. About Us
Visiting, using or applying for a job available on the website https://verdinofoods.com/ implies the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions which will be detailed below. In order to use the site in good conditions, it is recommended to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
The https://verdinofoods.com/ website is managed by S.C. Verdino Green Foods S.R.L. with registered office in DN 1 KM. 392+600, Loc. Oiejdea, Com. Galda de Jos, Alba, Trade Register no. J01/1060/2017, unique registration code RO37996090, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
How you can contact us:
By post to the mailing address: DN1, Km 392+600, Oiejdea.
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org – for initiating collaborations and partnerships.
By phone: +40 372 389 305
Verdino Green Foods SRL informs you about the processing of your personal data in the context of applying for an available position within the company. You will find the necessary details about the positions to which you are applying in our advertisements.
II. Applying for a job
By publishing available positions, the company Verdino Green Foods is responsible for processing your personal data, as a personal data processor, in accordance with the specific rules on data protection, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter “GDPR”.
The categories of personal data processed include, in particular, your name, contact details, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, qualification data, diplomas and other application documents. We process special categories of personal data (e.g. religious denomination) only with your consent, if you provide this information through the application form. In case you are selected for the post to which you apply, your special data will be processed in accordance with Article 9 para. 2 lit. b) of the GDPR. In addition, during the selection process, we may process personal data legitimately obtained from public sources (e.g. professional networks).
In accordance with the legal provisions, we process your personal data solely for the purpose of carrying out the selection process for the position to which you have applied. The processing of personal data is for the purpose of staff selection and the legal basis for this processing is Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR. Your personal data may also be processed on a regular basis for statistical purposes. This is generally carried out anonymously. Your personal data will not be used for other purposes (e.g. for marketing purposes).
If you are invited for an interview, we will also process other categories of data that you directly provide to us, as well as data obtained from tests to assess your skills, abilities or psychological traits.
The recipients of your personal data mentioned above are the managers of the department responsible for filling the vacancy and the responsible persons in the Human Resources department. Within the company, your data can be viewed by all managers, who are looking for a suitable person for an available position, if you have opted for an application without specifying the desired position. In addition to all this, we have contracted an IT service provider to operate and maintain this IT system.
Duration of processing – we limit the storage of your personal data to the period of time necessary to process it for the purpose for which it was collected. Thus, on a regular basis, we delete your personal data as follows:
– The profile created remains active as long as you are in the selection process for an available position. Once the process has been completed, your profile will be deleted after a period of 12 months from that date.
– Your job application data will be deleted after a period of 6 months from the completion of the selection process in question.
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
– The right of access to personal data – you can ask us for information about the personal data we process about you, as well as any other information listed in detail in Article 15 of the GDPR.
– The right to rectification – if your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to have the data rectified, by the controller, without undue delay. If your personal data is incomplete, you have the right to have data completed, including by means of providing supplementary information, according to Art. 16 GDPR.
– The right to withdraw your consent to processing, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point.
– Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) – you can ask us to erase your personal data, as they are no longer necessary for the selection process or for compliance with legal obligations. The specific grounds are set out in detail in Article 17 of the GDPR.
– The right to to restriction of processing your personal data if one of the conditions laid down in Article 18 of the GDPR is met (e.g. if you have contested the accuracy of the data, for the period of time during which the company is verifying this).
– Right to data portability – you can ask us to transmit the data you have provided to us electronically to other controllers by the same means by which they were transmitted, according to Art. 20 GDPR.
– The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you, under Art. 22 GDPR.
– Right to object – you have the right to object on grounds relating to the processing of your personal data, at any time, concerning your particular situation, according to Art. 21 GDPR, and we will no longer process your personal data if we no longer have legitimate grounds for processing (example of legitimate ground: the exercise or defence of legal claims, according to Art. 17 para. 3 lit e) of the GDPR.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 or other laws, you have the right to make a request to email@example.com as well as to the supervising authority. You also have the right to take legal action when you believe your rights are being violated.
You expressly consent that your personal data provided as a result of applying for a position may be used for recruitment purposes by all managers and responsible persons in the Human Resources department within the company, if you have also applied without specifying the desired position. At the same time, by applying for an available position you confirm that your details are genuine. Please note that false information may affect the possibility of concluding an employment relationship.